Who Are We?
PPG Chairs and Deputies from the five practices in the PCN, representing all patients in the PCN.
Join the Patient Participation Group
- To support the Clinical Directors and other members of the PCN in setting up and operating the PCN
- To represent the views and interests of the patients of the 5 surgeries in respect of any changes proposed as part of the PCN development
- To offer suggestions for service improvements within the PCN
- To share ideas and best practice across the five surgeries
We want to…
- Get more involved with community groups
- Understand how integrated services can work in the PCN
- Establish regular two way feedback PCN/Community
- Improve outward communication on a variety of related topics
- Identify and communicate immediate patient concerns/needs
What can you do?
- Be an active member of your Patients Group
- Ensure you understand how your surgery works
- Question – improve your understanding of services including
- community/voluntary groups
If there are any suggestions from the practice or individual staff within the PCN please get in touch.
The PCN leadership team always welcome feedback and new ideas for future projects or clinical areas to prioritise.
Please also let us know if you have any thoughts regarding additional staff roles. (ARRs)