On this page you can find information regarding who delivers our services and whom you need to contact to refer yourself to these services.
To access our services on the Leeds Confed hub, choose site “BHR PCN”.
Patient Ambassadors (Social prescribers)
Refer into this service via 1 of the following 2 options:
- Send by task to the “Patient Ambassadors” task group (or to a specific PA if they are currently working with a particular patient) with reason for referral.
- Add the patients name to the Patient Ambassadors rota on the Confed Hub on Systm One. THIS IS A PATIENT LIST. Days and times are not relevant so please advise the patient that a PA will telephone them asap. When the PA calls the patient and if it is not a convenient time for them, then the PA will arrange a specific date and time to call or see them.
Mental Health Lead
- Send Miranda a task on S1 or EMIS. firstname.lastname@example.org for queries only.
First Contact Practitioners (Physios)
- Book appointments in the rotas held on the Confed hub.
Integrated Nurse (shared with Leeds Community Healthcare Trust)
- Woundcare clinics. Book appointments in the rotas held on the Confed hub.
Any other specific requests to be discussed firstly with her email@example.com.
Health and Wellbeing Coach
- Book appointments in the rotas held on the Confed hub Any specific requests to be discussed firstly with her firstname.lastname@example.org.
Respiratory Nurse Specialist
- Any specific requests to be discussed firstly with her email@example.com.
Extended Access Services
All held at Bellbrooke
Paediatric – Monday to Friday, 4 pm – 6 pm (children routine appointments only)
HCA – Saturday 9 am – 3 pm
Smears – Saturday 9 am – 3 pm
LARCS – Saturday 9 am – 3 pm
- Book appointments in the rotas held on the Confed hub
This hub is managed by the Leeds GP Confed Ops Team. Should you have any queries regarding the rotas please contact:
Operational Team Leader
Tel: or 0113 887 3899 M: 07857603709
Leeds GP Confederation | Park Edge Practice | Leeds | LS14 1HX
Community Cancer Support Service (CCSS)
- Complete CCSS referral form in S1 and EMIS. firstname.lastname@example.org for queries only.
Leeds Mental Wellbeing Service (LMWS)
- Complete CCSS referral form in S1and EMIS. email@example.com for queries only
Other PCN Services
These services do not currently require a booking system
Pharmacists & Pharmacy Technicians
VACANCY(Care homes only)
- Currently no rotas are being used as Pharmacists are not booking patients in for appointments. Any specific requests to be discussed firstly with Aamina Beebi firstname.lastname@example.org.